Harris Hi Heat Aluminum Engine Enamel Spray Paint 11oz H-38129
- Brilliant Metal Finish
- Resists up to 500° F (260°C)
- Quick Drying
- Comfort Tip
- MADE in U.S.A
Thoroughly clean all grease, oil, dirt, wax and rust scale from surface before painting
New Metal Surface:
New or rusted areas should be primed with Aerosol Primer before painting
Surfaces in Poor Conditions:
Remove all rust and peeled or blistered paint to restore back to sound surface. Then, applied in all surfaces the Gray Primer allow 30 min. to dry.
- Remove loose paint and rust with a wire brush or sandpaper. (lightly sand glossy surfaces)
- Clean with soap and water, then rinse and let dry.
- Use outdoor or in well ventilated area with temperatures above 50°F (10°C) and humidity is below 85% to ensure proper drying
- Avoid spraying in windy area to prevent spray mist. Protect surounding area by covering with paper and/or cloth
- Shake can for one minute vigorously after mixing ball begins to rattle. (Shake often during use)
- Hold Can upright 12"-16" from surface and spray in a steady back and forth motion, slightly overlapping each stroke.
- When finished spraying, clear spray valve by turning can upside down and pushing sprray button for 5 seconds.
Do not burn or place in home trash compactor.