Harris Fluorescent Green Spray Paint 12oz. H-38201
Harris Spray Paint is quick drying interior/exterior enamel that gives a durable protective finish and can be used on metal, wood or almost any other surfaces, indoor or outdoor.
- Protect surrounding areas with newspapers, drop
- Can temperature should be between 700 F and 800 F.
- Shake can vigorously for at least one minute after mixing ball rattles.
- Hold can 12" to 16" from surface to be painted and direct opening in spray button at object.
- Press spray button firmly using steady, even strokes while spraying. It is recommended that you spray two or three thin coats for best results.
- Clean spray button immediately after use by turning cap upside down and pressing button until no more paint comes out.
- Surface must free of dirt, grease, silicones, etc. Protect surrounding areas with newspapers, drop
New Metal Surfaces:
- Prime steel or iron with Spray Primer.
- Allow 30 min. to recoat when using Spray Primer.
Caution: EXTREMELY FLAMMABLE. Contains methylene chloride, which has been shown to cause cancer in certain laboratory animals. Risk to your health depends on level and duration of exposure. Reports have associated repeated and prolonged occupational over exposure to solvents with permanent brain and nervous system damage. Keep away from heat, sparks and flames. Use only with adequate ventilation. Do not use in basement or other unventilated areas. If you must use it indoors, open windows and doors to ensure a continuous flow of fresh air during application drying. In case of eye contact, flush with large amounts of water for at least 15 minutes. Get medical assistance. KEEP OUTOF REACH OF CHILDREN.